Sunday, September 27, 2015

[AgileScotland] Turbo-charge Agile with Goldratt's TOC (free public course, here in Scotland)

I'm *thinking* about running a free "TOC for software development" public course here in Scotland for my Agile friends (and friends to be), probably 2 or 3-nights worth, probably after work, probably in Edinburgh, probably starting in November or January.

Loads of "probably"s ...

These things are definite: 
- you'll learn how to deliver software faster, 
- you'll learn how to improve faster, 
- you'll learn how to deliver projects on time.  

This stuff works.  It's what I do in my day job and there are a lot of other "advanced practitioners" quietly doing TOC all around the world, and even a half-dozen in Scotland.  You might have seen my book about TOC in Software Development, "Rolling Rocks Downhill", or "The Phoenix Project" which is about DevOps, or maybe you've even read the original TOC book, Eli Goldratt's "The Goal" and wondered how it applies to your work.  It's simple stuff, though not necessarily easy, and it's more than just finding bottlenecks.

If you're interested let me know: clarke@rolls.rocks.  

Clarke
www.rolls.rocks