Thursday, April 13, 2006

AgileScotland introduces Agile to Dundee!

I'm delighted to announce that this April's AgileScotland meeting will be in Dundee on the 20th of April.
Tony Thorne and Peter Gordon, of INPS Enterprise Solutions Ltd, are kindly hosting us. Here's Peter's announcement.

Are you interested in learning more about XP and Agile Methodologies? Have you ever thought about why we use Agile? Why Agile is good for the company not just the developers? Then I'm pleased to be able to the first, and possibly last, Agile Dundee event.

I'm pleased to be able to announce that our guest speaker for the evening will be by Clarke Ching from VISION Consulting. As well as being a senior consultant for Vision Consulting, Clarke is also the president of Agile Scotland and has kindly agreed to come and speak to us about everything Agile. I was lucky enough to attend one of Clarke's presentations in Edinburgh and I can't recommend them enough.

It will be on Thursday 20th 7:00 – 8:30ish at Argyle House Room 2. Please email me if you would like to come along so I can get an idea of numbers.

Thursday 20th 7:00 - 9:00
Argyle House Room 2, Dundee

Yours,

Pete Gordon,
InPS Enterprise Solutions Limited
email: pgordon at inpses.co.uk
If you're interested in learning WHYyou should do Agile or even how to sell agile to your colleagues or bosses, then come along.
[If you're in Glasgow then I will be doing a similiar presentation to the Glasgow BCS in early May. More details on that later.]
Clarke Ching