Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Agile basics course ... and XP boot camp?

Hi everyone,
 
I hope your summer is off to a nice start!  My parents are visiting from New Zealand and they think Scotland is just stunning.  They've not once complained about the weather ...
 
A couple of things:
 
1) I have only 2 spots left on next Thursday's "Agile Basics" course.  If you are interested then please contact me urgently.
 
2) Would you be interested in a multi-day XP-boot-camp, run by genuine XP coaching experts, right here in Scotland?  
 
It would cost substantially less than if it were put on by a commerical training company but it won't be dirt cheap - (you'd have to think of it as an investment).  At the moment I'm just trying to find out if there is enough interest to make this viable, so please send me a note if you think its worthwhile exploring further.  If I get enough interest then I'll see what I can do.
 
Clarke