Wednesday, July 30, 2008

James Watt wasn't the only AgileThinker in Scotland ...

Hi everyone,

Some of you may know that I run a website called AgileThinkers.com where I interview Agile Thinkers from around the world.  I've got some big names there already but I'm about to add a new "James Watt" category which focuses on Scottish success stories.  If you're a foodie then you might think of Rick Stein's Food Heroes TV show.  If you're a top gear fan then it's a tiny little bit like the Star in a reasonably priced car segment.

I have a few local folk signed up already but I don't know everyone in Scotland so if you can think of a good Scottish Agile success story,  that can be talked about in public (even if the company can't be named) then can you send me a note and I'll do the rest. 

thanks!
Clarke